Monday 27 August 2007

Further counting games

Just a quick post, as Cupid is sitting naked on his bed with his hands tied behind him as I type.

I've just discovered a really wicked variation on counting games. I get him very wound up by playing with him, and than ban him from coming. He has to take his mind of this by reciting the alphabet backwards, every second letter of the alphabet, or whatever I suggest. Meanwhile, I continue teasing him, to make it as difficult as possible for him to concentrate. Obviously, if he comes before I give permission, he's in even more trouble.

He got spanked for being cheeky when I suggested the Fibonacci sequence (which he knows and I don't). He said he might just make it up. Well, he started to say that, and I turned him over and laid into his arse thoroughly for the mere suggestion that he might disobey me.

So far he's still banned from coming, and I haven't decided whether to let him, or leave him in suspense till we next meet. He's also under threat of a chastity belt if he disobeys me on this one again.

Right, time to see if Cupid knows the Greek alphabet.
Backwards.

No comments: