Sunday 7 October 2007

I had a really good experience the other night. I was at a party with Cupid, and I wore a very short dress, a G-string and hold-up stockings, which are clothes to bring out my inner sub anyway. Because it was a largely outdoor party, my bum got really cold. I'd had a lot to drink, and unwisely stuck my tongue out at Cupid while I was bent over, leaning my hands on a table and rubbbing my bum up against him.

He smacked me hard when I wasn't expecting it, and because of the cold, the sensation after the smack was AMAZING. I literally couldn't breathe for a few seconds, and I dropped into what I think of as subspace without stopping on any other levels.

I couldn't even tell him how good that had felt for a minute because I was gasping for breath and trying to focus on who and where I was. Poor Cupid was - I fear - a little scared that he'd overdone it, and my reaction meant it was too much for me. If he'd done it again, it probably would have been, but that delicious drop, followed by hugs and reassurance to bring me back up, made the best moment of scening in ages for me.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Love it, keep posting.